Wednesday, October 21, 2009

School

the first quarter of school has ended and I have sucessfully gotten all A's in all my classes. Hooray!!!! I can't wait for the second quarter and for the outcome of the whole semester. All my teaches are nice. Except for one teacher that makes us write in cursive and in pen. What if you mess up and don't have an erasable pen???!!! But all is well and with school I may not post till something fascinating happens. But all is well down here in southern californis!!!

4 comments:

The Young Family said...

sorry for the spelling I've been doing homework all day long in cursive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amanda

Logg said...

Wow. All 'A's
That must be from the Young side of the family, doubtful you got that from your mom.

The Young Family said...

my moms good at social studies and langue arts but my das good at science and math.

Aubrey said...

All A's. That is awesome!